Erin Rogers, DVM is an Internal Medicine Resident at MedVet New Orleans where she has been part of the team since 2018.
Dr. Rogers earned her Bachelor of Science in Animal Science, with honors, and her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Stillwater, OK. She next completed a rotating internship at North Houston Veterinary Specialists in Spring, TX, followed by a specialty internship in Internal Medicine at the University of Missouri Veterinary Health Center in Columbia, MO.
Dr. Rogers’ professional interests include fungal disease, Vitamin D deficiency, and inflammation. She finds joy in being able to make a positive impact in the lives of her clients by helping restore the health of her patients.
When not caring for patients, Dr. Rogers can be found reading, making and eating good food (especially southern cuisine), or snow skiing.
- Bachelor of Science: Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Internship: BluePearl Veterinary Partners, Spring, Texas
- Internship: University of Missouri College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbia, Missouri
- American Veterinary Medical Association