Erin R. Rogers, DVM, is a veterinarian who is residency trained in Veterinary Internal Medicine at MedVet Dallas. She has been a part of the team since 2021.
Dr. Rogers attended Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, OK where she earned, with honors, a Bachelor of Science degree in Animal Science. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine. Following earning her veterinary degree, Dr. Rogers completed a rotating medicine and surgery internship at BluePearl Pet Hospital in Spring, TX, as well as an internal medicine internship at the University of Missouri College of Veterinary Medicine in Columbia, MO. Additionally, she completed a residency in internal medicine at MedVet New Orleans.
Dr. Rogers has a special interest in gastroenterology, nutrition, and autoimmune diseases. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is the opportunity to improve the health of pets.
When not in the hospital, Dr. Rogers loves to immerse herself in good literature and spend time with her cats. She is also a huge foodie and enjoys trying new restaurants and recipes.
- Bachelor of Science: Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Internship: BluePearl Veterinary Partners, Spring, Texas
- Internship: University of Missouri College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbia, Missouri
- Residency: MedVet New Orleans, Metairie, Louisiana
- American Veterinary Medical Association