Dr. Horst earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Eastern Mennonite University in Harrisonburg, VA followed by a Master of Science degree from James Madison University in Harrisonburg, VA. He then attended the Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, West Indies where he earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree after completing his fourth clinical year at The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Columbus, OH.
Dr. Horst has a special interest in behavior, particularly feline behavior, and exotics. His favorite part of veterinary medicine is helping families by making their pets feel better.
When away from the hospital, Dr. Horst enjoys CrossFit, cycling, hiking, and aquariums.
- Bachelor of Science: Eastern Mennonite University, Harrisonburg, VA
- Master of Science: James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, West Indies
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Ohio Veterinary Medical Association (OVMA)