Dr. Tucker attended the College of Charleston in Charleston, SC where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. He then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Stillwater, OK. Following earning his veterinary degree, Dr. Tucker completed an emergency medicine internship at VCA SouthPaws Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Center in Fairfax, VA.
Dr. Tucker has a special interest in emergency and critical care, soft tissue surgery, and client communication. His favorite part of veterinary medicine is communicating clear and honest guidance to pet families during critical times to provide the best care for their pet.
- Bachelor of Science: College of Charleston, Charleston, SC
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Stillwater, OK
- Internship: VCA SouthPaws Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Center, Fairfax, VA
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)