Georgia Shriwise, DVM, Diplomate, ACVS-SA, is a Board-certified Veterinary Surgeon and has been a part of the team since 2019.
Dr. Shriwise attended the University of Wisconsin in Madison, WI, where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Zoology followed by a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. She completed a rotating medicine and surgery internship at North Carolina State University in Raleigh, NC, and a small animal surgery residency at the University of Wisconsin in Madison, WI.
Dr. Shriwise has authored numerous research articles about chronic pain research, force plate analysis, and chylothorax. She maintains a special interest in these conditions in addition to thoracic surgeries, urogenital surgeries, fracture repair, reconstructive surgeries, and surgical oncology.
Working as a veterinary surgeon allows Dr. Shriwise to help strengthen and preserve the bond between a pet and the pet’s family while working directly with others who strive to offer the best veterinary medicine. She is passionate about her work and takes great pride in her patient outcomes.
In her free time, Dr. Shriwise plays Ultimate Frisbee and loves to do crosswords, make pottery, and go hiking and camping with her family.
- Bachelor of Science: The University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- Small Animal Medicine and Surgery Internship: North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC
- Small Animal Surgery: University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons - Small Animal
- American College of Veterinary Surgeons (ACVS)
- AO Vet
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Veterinary Society of Surgical Oncology (VSSO)