Georgia Wolfe, DVM, is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Mobile, where she joined the team in 2022.
Dr. Wolfe completed a Bachelor of Science in Microbiology at the University of Wisconsin in Madison, WI. She went on to earn a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree at the University of Wisconsin School of Veterinary Medicine.
Dr. Wolfe has a special interest in emergency medicine, critical care, feline medicine, internal medicine, pain management, and palliative care. Her favorite part of veterinary care is helping families provide the best care possible for their pets.
In her free time, Dr. Wolfe enjoys horseback riding, raising heritage breeds of livestock and chickens, gardening, traveling, and writing.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of Wisconsin School of Veterinary Medicine, Madison, WI
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)
- Alabama Veterinary Medical Association (ALVMA)