Haley Mascellino, DVM, Limited to the Practice of Surgery, joined the MedVet Cincinnati team in 2022. Dr. Mascellino earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Mercyhurst University in Erie, PA followed by her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, West Indies. She also completed a general rotating internship in small animal medicine and surgery at Nashville Veterinary Specialists and Animal Emergency in Nashville, TN, followed by a second specialty surgical internship at MedVet Cincinnati in Fairfax, OH, and a third specialty surgical internship at VCA Hollywood Animal Hospital in Hollywood, FL. She then went on to MedVet Columbus to complete a surgical residency.
Dr. Mascellino has a strong interest in surgical oncology, fracture repair, and emergency abdominal procedures. Her passion for veterinary medicine is rooted in the challenges and diversity that are presented with each case she receives. Being a former surgical intern at MedVet Cincinnati gave her the ability to fall in love with the team and their core values of teamwork, leadership, and compassion.
In her spare time, Dr. Mascellino enjoys scuba diving, boating/fishing, working out, and skeet shooting.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology: Mercyhurst University, Erie, PA
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, St. Kitts, West Indies
- Rotating Small Animal Medicine and Surgery: Nashville Veterinary Specialists and Animal Emergency, Nashville, TN
- Surgery Internship: MedVet Cincinnati, Fairfax, OH
- Surgery Internship: VCA Hollywood Animal Hospital, Hollywood, FL
- Surgical Residency: MedVet Columbus, Worthington, OH