Dr. Lowe attended Delaware Valley College in Doylestown, PA where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Animal Biotechnology and Conservation. She then attended the Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine in West Lafayette, IN where she earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. She then completed a rotating medicine and surgery internship at Long Island Veterinary Specialists in Plainview, NY as well as a specialty internship in veterinary surgery at Veterinary Specialists and Emergency Services in Rochester, NY.
Dr. Lowe has a special interest in gastrointestinal surgery and fractures. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is the ability to make a positive difference in the lives of Patients and Clients.
In her spare time, Dr. Lowe enjoys hiking with her two dogs and spending time with family and friends.
- Bachelor of Science: Delaware Valley College, Doylestown, PA
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine, West Lafayette, IN
- Internship: Veterinary Specialists and Emergency Services, Rochester, NY
- Veterinary Specialists and Emergency Services, Rochester, NY
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)