Heather Timmermans, DVM is residency trained in Emergency and Critical Care. Dr. Timmermans earned a Bachelors in Science and a Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine at Mississippi State University. She did an internship at California Animal Hospital and her residency at Animal Surgical and Emergency Center in Los Angeles.
Dr. Timmermans has been leading our emergency department since 2012. She is avid about pain control and enjoys complicated medical cases and emergency surgeries. In her down time, she is a mom to an adorable little girl, 3 dogs and 3 cats. She enjoys traveling, reading, and cross stitch.
- Bachelors of Science: Mississippi State University, Starkville, Mississippi
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Mississippi State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Starkville, Mississippi
- Internship: California Animal Hospital, Gardena, California
- Residency: Animal Surgical and Emergency Center in West Los Angeles, California
- Emergency Medicine
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Texas Veterinary Medical Association
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society
- Dallas Veterinary Medical Association