Dr. Wright attended the University of Utah in Salt Lake City, UT where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology and a minor in Chemistry. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the Washington State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Pullman, WA. Following earning her veterinary degree, Dr. Wright completed a rotating medicine and surgery internship at the Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine in West Lafayette, IN. She then returned to the Washington State University College of Veterinary Medicine, where she completed a neurology & neurosurgery residency.
Dr. Wright has a special interest in the surgical treatment of brain and spinal cord tumors as well as the treatment and long-term management of infectious and inflammatory conditions of the central nervous system. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is the opportunity to work with families by providing them with options to help improve their pet’s quality of life.
When she is not caring for patients, Dr. Wright enjoys mountain biking, skiing, backpacking, and spending time with her cat and two Chihuahuas.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Washington State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Pullman, WA
- Internship: Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine, West Lafayette, IN
- Residency: Washington State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Pullman, WA
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Neurology)