Hillary Hellstern, DVM is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Richardson. Dr. Hellstern earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Equine Science from Colorado State University in Fort Collins, CO followed by a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the University of Missouri in Columbia, MO. After veterinary school, Dr. Hellstern completed an internship at Retama Equine Hospital in San Antonio, Texas.
Dr. Hellstern has a special interest in internal medicine and surgery. She enjoys solving complex medical problems and being able to help heal or ease suffering in her patients. In her spare time, Dr. Hellstern enjoys dressage, mountain biking, gardening, traveling, and photography as well as playing with her Jack Russell Terrier, Finnegan.
- Bachelor of Science: Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri
- Internship: Retama Equine Hospital, San Antonio, Texas
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Texas Veterinary Medical Association
- Dallas Veterinary Medical Association