Hillary Hellstern, DVM is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Richardson where she has been part of the emergency team since 2013. Dr. Hellstern attended Colorado State University where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree and the University of Missouri where she earned her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. Following her graduation from veterinary school, Dr. Hellstern completed a yearlong internship at Retama Equine Hospital in San Antonio, Texas.
Dr. Hellstern maintains an interest in all aspects of small animal emergency medicine but has a particular interest in internal medicine and surgery. She enjoys solving complex medical problems and being able to help heal or ease suffering in her patients. When not seeing patients, Dr. Hellstern enjoys dressage, mountain biking, gardening, travel, photography.
- Bachelor of Science: Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri
- Internship: Retama Equine Hospital, San Antonio, Texas
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Texas Veterinary Medical Association
- Dallas Veterinary Medical Association