Hillary Voris, DVM, MS is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Cincinnati where she has been part of the medical team since 2015. Dr. Voris attended Miami University where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree and The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine where she earned both Masters of Science and Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degrees. Following her graduation from veterinary school, Dr. Voris completed a yearlong internship in small animal medicine and surgery at Bergh Memorial Animal Hospital, New York City, and a yearlong internship in small animal surgery at Aspen Meadow Veterinary Specialists, in Colorado.
Dr. Voris maintains an interest in all aspects of small animal emergency medicine with particular interest in laceration repair and wound care. Her favorite part of being a veterinarian is helping clients to understand their pet’s disease and creating a treatment plan to optimize her patient’s outcomes.
Dr. Voris decided to become a veterinarian after caring for her childhood puppy, Rascal. After experiencing what an important role Rascal played in her life, she wanted to play a part in keeping dogs and cats healthy and happy members of their families. When not treating patients, Dr. Voris enjoys baking and cooking, spending time with her family and friends, reading, and being outdoors.
- Bachelors of Science: Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
- Masters of Science: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
- Internship: Bergh Memorial Animal Hospital, New York City, New York
- Surgical Internship: Aspen Meadow Veterinary Specialists, Longmont, Colorado
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Ohio Veterinary Medical Association