Dr. Jensen earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Molecular Environmental Biology with a concentration in Animal Health and Behavior from the University of California, Berkeley in Berkeley, CA. She then attended the University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine in Philadelphia, PA where she graduated cum laude, earning a Veterinary Medicine Doctor degree. Following earning her veterinary medicine degree, Dr. Jensen completed an emergency medicine internship at the Center for Animal Referral and Emergency Services (CARE) in Langhorne, PA.
Dr. Jensen has a special interest in emergency and critical care stabilization, canine and feline medicine, and palliative and hospice care. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is helping families walk through the tough decisions regarding unexpected medical emergencies with their pet.
When not caring for her patients, Dr. Jensen enjoys watching songbirds with her two cats, hiking, running, exploring the outdoors with her husband, gardening, painting, cooking, and baking.
- Bachelor of Science: University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA
- Veterinary Medicine Doctor: University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Internship: Center for Animal Referral and Emergency Services (CARE), Langhorne, PA
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)