Dr. Rogers attended Iowa State University in Ames, IA where she earned a Bachelor of Liberal Studies degree in American Literature and a minor in Physics. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the University of Missouri College of Veterinary Medicine in Columbia, MO. Following earning her veterinary degree, Dr. Rogers completed an equine ambulatory internship at the Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine in Blacksburg, VA. Additionally, she completed a radiation oncology internship as well as a radiation oncology residency at the Animal Medical Center in New York, New York.
Dr. Rogers has a special interest in collaborative oncological medicine, including stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT) and stereotactic radiation therapy (SRT). Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is helping pets lead happy, quality lives in the face of a cancer diagnosis.
Dr. Rogers is actively involved with the sport of purebred dogs, breeding and showing Cardigan Welsh Corgis and Border Collies. She also has a particular interest in horseracing, both Thoroughbred and Standardbred, and American Saddlebred horses.
- Bachelor of Liberal Studies: Iowa State University, Ames, IA
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of Missouri College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbia, MO
- Internship: Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine, Blacksburg, VA
- Internship: Animal Medical Center, New York, New York
- Residency: Animal Medical Center, New York, New York