Jacci Piet, DVM is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Dallas where she has been part of the emergency team since 2015. Dr. Piet attended Purdue University where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree and St. George’s University where she earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree.
Dr. Piet maintains an interest in all aspects of small animal emergency medicine with particular interest in emergency medicine, neurology, orthopedics, and surgery. When not seeing patients, Dr. Piet enjoys hula hooping.
- Bachelor of Science: Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: St. George's University College of Veterinary Medicine, Grenada, West Indies
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Texas Veterinary Medical Association