Jason M. Haas, DVM, is a Veterinary Surgery Resident at MedVet Columbus, where he has been a part of the team since 2023.
Dr. Haas attended Hampden-Sydney College in Hampden Sydney, VA, where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. He then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, West Indies.
Upon completion of veterinary school, Dr. Haas completed a rotating medicine and surgery internship at North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Raleigh, NC, and a surgery internship at Gulf Coast Veterinary Specialists in Houston, TX.
Dr. Haas truly loves all aspects of the veterinary profession, especially forming relationships with clients and their pets and being able to improve the quality of life for all patients in his care. Dr. Haas has a particular interest in wound management, fracture repair, emergency surgery, and minimally invasive surgery.
When away from the hospital, Dr. Haas enjoys hiking, swimming, and staying active. He also enjoys spending time with his wife and two Golden Retrievers.
- Bachelor of Science: Hampden-Sydney College, Hampden Sydney, VA
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, West Indies
- Rotating Medicine and Surgery Internship: North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Raleigh, NC
- Surgery Internship: Gulf Coast Veterinary Specialists, Houston, TX
- American Veterinary Medical Association