Dr. Lane earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Animal Science, graduating Summa Cum Laude, from the University of Connecticut in Storrs, CT followed by a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine in North Grafton, MA. She then completed a rotating internship in small animal medicine and surgery at VCA Veterinary Care in Albuquerque, NM as well as a Medical Oncology Residency at the University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine in Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Lane has a special interest in the early detection of cancer, novel therapies for lymphoma, and helping to ensure a high quality of life for her Patients as they undergo cancer therapies. She strives to ensure that families understand their pet’s condition, the available treatments, and what they can expect during the treatment protocol. She finds developing a close relationship with the Patient and their family throughout the treatment protocol to be the most rewarding part of being a Board-certified Veterinary Medical Oncologist.
When not caring for her Patients, Dr. Lane enjoys photography, running, and spending time with her husband and two sons.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Connecticut, Mansfield, Connecticut
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, North Grafton, Massachusetts
- Rotating Internship: VCA Veterinary Care, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Residency: University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Medicine (Oncology)
- Veterinary Cancer Society
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Cincinnati Veterinary Medical Association