Jeanne Lane, DVM, Diplomate, ACVIM (Oncology) is a board-certified Veterinary Medical Oncologist at MedVet Cincinnati and MedVet Lexington, where she has been part of the medical teams since 2018. Dr. Lane graduated Summa Cum Laude, earning her Bachelor of Science degree in Animal Science from the University of Connecticut in Storrs, CT. Following completion of her undergraduate studies, she earned her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from the Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine in North Grafton, MA. Dr. Lane then spent one year with VCA Veterinary Care in Albuquerque NM, during which time she completed her rotating internship in Small Animal Medicine and Surgery. She next completed a three-year residency at the University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine in Knoxville, TN.
Passionate about all aspects of veterinary medical oncology, Dr. Lane has special interest in novel therapies for lymphoma, advanced diagnostics, and the early detection of cancer. She finds developing a close relationship with the patient and client throughout the treatment protocol to be the most rewarding part of being a veterinarian.
When not caring for her patients, Dr. Lane enjoys kickboxing, photography, and spending time with family and friends.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Connecticut, Mansfield, Connecticut
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, North Grafton, Massachusetts
- Rotating Internship: VCA Veterinary Care, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Residency: University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Medicine (Oncology)
- Veterinary Cancer Society
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Cincinnati Veterinary Medical Association