Jeannie L. Clark, DVM, is residency trained in Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care at MedVet Houston Bay Area. She has been a part of the team since 2021.
Dr. Clark attended Texas A&M University in College Station, TX where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Beef Cattle Management. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the Western University of Health Sciences College of Veterinary Medicine in Pomona, CA. Following earning her veterinary degree, Dr. Clark completed an internship in critical care as well as a Critical Care Residency at Lakeshore Veterinary Specialists in Glendale, WI. Prior to joining MedVet, Dr. Clark spent three years at a specialty and emergency practice in San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Clark has a special interest in ventilation, transfusions, coagulation, and sepsis. In addition, she has contributed to a veterinary publication on the topic of insulin absorption. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is when a pet can return home to their family after being in the hospital in a critical condition.
Dr. Clark also enjoys working with K-9 officers, their handlers, the Emergency Medical Serfvices (EMS) agencies, and the veterinarians that are involved at the local, state, and national levels to provide the best standards of care and training.
- Bachelor of Science: Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Western University of Health Sciences College of Veterinary Medicine, Pomona, CA
- Internship in Critical Care: Lakeshore Veterinary Specialists, Glendale, WI
- Critical Care Residency: Lakeshore Veterinary Specialists, Glendale, WI
- Texas Veterinary Medical Association (TVMA)
- Wisconsin Veterinary Medical Association (WVMA)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)