Jeffrey (Jeff) Smith, DVM, is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Cincinnati where he has been part of the medical team since 2010. Dr. Smith is the lead doctor for the Cincinnati emergency team. Dr. Smith attended the University of Central Florida where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree and The University of Florida where he earned his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. Following his graduation from veterinary school, Dr. Smith practiced in Chapel Hill, North Carolina for one year before moving to Cincinnati where he has been working as an emergency veterinarian since 2001.
Dr. Smith maintains an interest in all aspects of small animal emergency medicine. He particularly enjoys the challenge of helping clients make the best decision for their pet given the pets condition and their personal situation. When not treating patients, Dr. Smith enjoys spending time with his wife and four children.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Cincinnati Veterinary Medical Association