Jenna Passer, DVM is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian who joined the MedVet Campbell and MedVet Mountain View team in June 2001. Dr. Passer earned both her Bachelor of Science degree in Zoology and her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the University of California, Davis, in Davis, CA.
In addition to having special interests in toxicology and trauma, Dr. Passer’s favorite part of practicing veterinary emergency medicine is being able to stabilize critical patients and helping pet owners to feel at ease.
When she isn’t in the hospital, Dr. Passer’s hobbies include reading, hiking, crochet, gardening, and trying new foods.
- Bachelor of Science (Zoology): University of California, Davis, California
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of California, Davis, California
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- California Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA)
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)