Jennifer Daly, DVM, Diplomate, ACVECC, is a Board-certified Specialist in Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care at MedVet New Orleans, where she has been a part of the team since 2021.
Dr. Daly attended the University of Central Florida in Orlando, FL where she earned, with honors, a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. She then earned, with honors, a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, West Indies. Following earning her veterinary degree, Dr. Daly completed a rotating medicine and surgery internship, a critical care internship, and a critical care residency at the Pittsburgh Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Center in Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Daly is a published co-author with written work regarding the impact of high flow nasal cannula in dogs with moderate-to-severe hypoxemia and the evaluation of high flow nasal cannula in clinically normal dogs. Additionally, she has a special interest in respiratory failure, polytrauma, and sepsis. Dr. Daly’s favorite part of veterinary medicine is caring for pets with complex multisystem disease processes.
When not in the hospital, she enjoys paddle boarding, hiking, and weightlifting.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, Saint Kitts & Nevis, West Indies
- Internship: Pittsburgh Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- Residency: Pittsburgh Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)
- The Veterinary Comparative Respiratory Society (VCRS)