Jennifer Lang, DVM, Diplomate, ACVS-SA, is a board-certified Veterinary Surgeon at MedVet New Orleans and MedVet Mandeville where she has been part of the medical team since 2012. Dr. Lang attended The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine where she earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. Following her graduation from veterinary school, Dr. Lang completed a yearlong internship in small animal medicine and surgery and a three-year residency in small animal surgery at MedVet Columbus.
Dr. Lang is an active advocate of continuing education for veterinary professionals and has lectured on a variety of surgery topics at local, regional and state veterinary meetings.
Although she enjoys all aspects of surgery, Dr. Lang has particular interests in soft tissue , neurologic, oncologic, and minimally invasive surgery. She is a strong advocate for outstanding patient care and exceptional communication and support for pet owners and referring veterinarians.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
- Rotating Internship: MedVet Medical & Cancer Centers for Pets, Worthington, Ohio
- Residency: MedVet Medical & Cancer Centers for Pets, Worthington, Ohio
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons - Small Animal
- American College of Veterinary Surgeons
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Louisiana Veterinary Medical Association