Jessica Baron, DVM, Diplomate, ACVS-SA is a Board-certified Veterinary Surgeon at MedVet Norwalk where she has been a part of the team since 2020.
Dr. Baron attended the University of Connecticut in Storrs, CT where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Animal Science. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the Iowa State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Ames, IA. Dr. Baron completed a rotating internship at the Animal Medical Center in New York City, NY, followed by a surgery internship at the University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine in Philadelphia, PA. She then completed a residency in small animal surgery at the Tufts University School of Veterinary Medicine in North Grafton, MA.
Dr. Baron has a special interest in orthopedic and soft tissue surgery, including minimally invasive surgical techniques.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Iowa State University, Ames, IA
- Small Animal Rotating Internship: Animal Medical Center, New York City, NY
- Surgery Internship: University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency: Tufts University Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, North Grafton, MA
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons - Small Animal
- American College of Veterinary Surgeons (ACVS)