Dr. Knisley attended the University of Findlay in Findlay, OH, where she earned Bachelor of Science degrees in Biology and Animal Science. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Columbus, OH. Following graduation from veterinary school, Dr. Knisley completed an internship in emergency and critical care at Arizona Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Center in Gilbert, AZ.
Dr. Knisley has a special interest in emergency surgeries, wound management, and ultrasound. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is advocating for her patients to provide them with the best possible care. She especially enjoys being able to reunite patients and families together after treatment.
When not caring for patients, Dr. Knisley can be found hiking, golfing, playing basketball, and reading. She also loves to spend time with her dog and two cats.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Findlay, Findlay, OH
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, OH
- Emergency and Critical Care Internship: Arizona Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Center, Gilbert, AZ.
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Ohio Veterinary Medical Association (OVMA)