Jessica Lin Blache, DVM, Diplomate, ACVIM (SAIM), is a Board-Certified Small Animal Internal Medicine Specialist at MedVet Mandeville where she has been part of the medical team since 2003. Dr. Lin Blache attended Texas A&M University where she earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree and graduated summa cum laude. Following her graduation from veterinary school, Dr. Lin Blache completed a yearlong internship in small animal medicine and surgery as well as a three-year residency in small animal internal medicine at the Louisiana Veterinary Referral Center, Mandeville, Louisiana, now known as MedVet Mandeville.
Dr. Lin Blache has published scientific articles in veterinary journals including “Histoplasmosis” in Compendium: Continuing Education for Veterinarians. She is also an active advocate of continuing education for veterinary professionals and has lectured on various small animal internal medicine to veterinarians and veterinary technicians.
Dr. Lin Blanche is experienced in all aspects of small animal internal medicine and has particular interest in infectious disease. She enjoys partnering with her clients and helping her patients work through challenging internal medicine conditions.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- Internship: Louisiana Veterinary Referral Center, Mandeville, Louisiana
- Residency: Louisiana Veterinary Referral Center, Mandeville, Louisiana
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Small Animal Internal Medicine)
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Louisiana Veterinary Medical Association
- Florida Parish Veterinary Association