Jordan Lee, DVM, is a Specialty Intern in Veterinary Surgery at MedVet Mandeville and MedVet New Orleans, where she has been a part of the team since 2022.
Dr. Lee attended Louisiana Tech University in Ruston, LA, where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Animal Science. She went on to earn a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine Degree from Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine, Auburn, AL. Dr. Lee completed a rotating medicine and surgery internship at MedVet Mandeville and MedVet New Orleans. She also completed additional surgical internships at Dallas Veterinary Surgical Center in Dallas, TX, Blue Pearl of Columbia, SC, and Veterinary Orthopedic and Sports Medicine (VOSM) in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Dr. Lee has a special interest in general surgery, orthobiologics, and low-stress handling and is working towards becoming a certified rehabilitation therapist. Dr. Lee’s favorite part of veterinary medicine is the personal fulfillment that comes from knowing she has made a difference in someone’s life.
When she is not attending to her patients, Dr. Lee enjoys fishing, snowboarding, live music, and working on her photography skills.
- Bachelor of Science: Louisiana Tech University in Ruston, LA
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine Degree: Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine in Auburn, AL
- Internship: MedVet Mandeville (Mandeville, LA) and MedVet New Orleans (Metairie, LA)
- Insternship: Dallas Veterinary Surgical Center in Dallas, TX
- Internship: Blue Pearl in Columbia, SC
- Internship: Veterinary Orthopedic and Sports Medicine (VOSM) in Annapolis Junction, MD
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Veterinary Orthopedic Society (VOS)
- Society of Veterinary Soft Tissue Surgery (SVSTS)
- Veterinary Society of Surgical Oncology (VSSO)
- Veterinary Endoscopy Society (VES)