Josh Rosenbaum, DVM, Diplomate, ACVECC is a board-certified Veterinary Criticalist at MedVet Northern Utah where he has been a part of the team since September 2020. Dr. Rosenbaum attended the University of Florida in Gainesville, FL where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Animal Science. He then attended Iowa State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Ames, IA where he earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. Following veterinary school, Dr. Rosenbaum completed a rotating medicine and surgery internship at BluePearl Pet Hospital in Manhattan, NY and a surgery internship at the Las Vegas Veterinary Specialty Center in Las Vegas, NV. He then went back to Manhattan, NY to BluePearl Pet Hospital where he completed a Critical Care Residency.
Dr. Rosenbaum has a special interest in respiratory distress, surgical emergencies, and kidney damage. His favorite part of veterinary medicine is helping patients survive when they are critically ill.
In his spare time, Dr. Rosenbaum enjoys gardening, skiing, camping, and hiking with his dog, Laika.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Iowa State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Ames, Iowa
- Rotating Medicine and Surgery Internship: BluePearl Pet Hospital, Manhattan, New York
- Surgery Internship: Las Vegas Veterinary Specialty Center, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Critical Care Residency: BluePearl Pet Hospital, Manhattan, New York
- Board Certification: Diplomate of American College of Veterinary Emergency Critical Care
- American College of Veterinary Emergency Critical Care (ACVECC)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)