Dr. Lingner attended Flagler College in St. Augustine, FL where she graduated magna cum laude, earning a Bachelor of Arts degree in Literature. She then graduated magna cum laude from the University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine in Gainesville, FL, earning a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. Following earning her veterinary degree, Dr. Lingner completed a rotating medicine and surgery internship at Kendall Road Equine Hospital in Elgin, IL.
Dr. Lingner is a published co-author of “Pyrilamine and O-Desmethylpyrilamine Detection in Equine Serum and Urine,” Journal of Analytical Toxicology. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is providing comfort and care for pets, watching them recover, and helping families through the stress and pain of their pet not feeling well.
When not caring for her patients, Dr. Lingner enjoys hiking, trail running, mountain biking, snowboarding, and horseback riding.
- Bachelor of Arts: Flagler College, St. Augustine, FL
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine, Gainesville, FL
- Internship: Kendall Road Equine Hospital, Elgin, IL
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)