Kaitlin Hopke, DVM, Diplomate, ACVD is a BOARD CERTIFIED VETERINARY DERMATOLOGIST® at MedVet Norwalk, where she has been a part of the team since 2023.
Dr. Hopke attended Cornell University in Ithaca, NY where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Animal Science. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine in Knoxville, TN. She also completed a dermatology internship at Pittsburgh Veterinary Dermatology in Pittsburgh, PA. Additionally, she completed her dermatology residency at Texas A&M University in College Station, TX.
Dr. Hopke has a special interest in the management of allergic skin diseases and the treatment of bacterial and fungal skin infections. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is improving the quality of life for pets and creating bonds with their loving families.
When not caring for patients, Dr. Hopke enjoys spending time with her husband, daughter, and dog.
- Bachelor of Science: Cornell University in Ithaca, NY
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine in Knoxville, TN
- Internship: Pittsburgh Veterinary Dermatology in Pittsburgh, PA
- Residency: Texas A&M University in College Station, TX
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Dermatology (ACVD)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)