Dr. Fenity attended Trinity University in San Antonio, TX, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in English. She then attended the Washington State University of Veterinary Medicine in Pullman, WA, where she earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. Dr. Fenity also earned a Master of Education at the University of Nevada Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Fenity has a special interest in pain management, trauma management, and end-of-life care. Dr. Fenity’s favorite part of practicing veterinary medicine is being able to support the human-animal bond through the prevention and treatment of pain and suffering in her patients.
In her spare time, Dr. Fenity loves reading fiction of all genres and enjoys cycling and yoga.
- Bachelor of Arts: Trinity University, San Antonio, TX
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Washington State University of Veterinary Medicine, Pullman, WA
- Master of Education: University of Nevada Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
- American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- International Veterinary Academy of Pain Management (IVAPM)
- Texas Veterinary Medical Association (TVMA)
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)
- World Small Animal Veterinary Association (WSAVA)