Kate McCormick, DVM, CCRT, CVA joined the MedVet Commerce team in 2017.
Dr. McCormick earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Michigan State University in East Lansing, MI and then went on to earn her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from Michigan State University College of Veterinary Medicine in 2010. She became a Certified Canine Rehabilitation Therapist (CCRT) through the Canine Rehabilitation Institute in 2016 and became a Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist (CVA) in 2017 through the Chi Institute of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine. She is interested in continuing her education to include additional aspects of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine and pain management.
Dr. McCormick and her husband (also a veterinarian) have three young boys (Gavin, Henry, and Zane), three dogs (Ralphie, Larry, and Mira), and two cats (Gabby and Captain Barnacles). She enjoys traveling and in her spare time, aspires to become fluent in Tamil and Hindi.
- Bachelor of Science: Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Michigan State University College of Veterinary Medicine, East Lansing, Michigan
- Certified Canine Rehabilitation Therapist (CCRT): Canine Rehabilitation Institute
- Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist (CVA): Chi Institute of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine
- Certification: Certified Canine Rehabilitation Therapist
- Certification: Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist