Katherine Bachman, DVM is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Cincinnati where she has been a part of the team since January 2020. Dr. Bachman attended Northern Kentucky University in Highland Heights, KY where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology: Genetic, Molecular, and Cellular with a Minor in Chemistry. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Columbus, OH, and completed a rotating small animal medicine and surgery internship at Coral Springs Animal Hospital in Coral Springs, FL. Before joining MedVet, she worked in a general practice in Batavia, OH.
Dr. Bachman has a special interest in critical care medicine. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is healing patients to send them home with their families.
In her spare time, Dr. Bachman enjoys coffee, reading, arts and crafts, and watching her favorite shows and any animated movies.
- Bachelor of Science: Northern Kentucky University, Highland Heights, Kentucky
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
- Rotating Small Animal Medicine and Surgery Internship: Coral Springs Animal Hospital, Coral Springs, Florida
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Ohio Veterinary Medical Association (OVMA)