Dr. Kathryn M. Hollar joins the Emergency Medicine team at MedVet Columbus and MedVet Hilliard. She graduated from The Ohio State University in Columbus, OH with a Bachelor of Science in Animal Sciences. She earned her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, CA. She is also a professional member of the American Veterinary Medical Association, the Ohio Veterinary Medical Association, and the International Veterinary Academy of Pain Management.
Dr. Hollar has a special interest in pain and wound management, stabilization of critical patients, toxicity management and end-of-life care. She especially enjoys helping clients understand their pet’s diagnosis and providing medical options through communication and support.
In her personal time, Dr. Hollar enjoys hiking with her dogs, traveling, gardening, and spending time with friends and family.
- Bachelor of Science: The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona, California
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Ohio Veterinary Medical Association
- International Veterinary Academy of Pain Management