Kayla A. Grint, DVM, Diplomate, ACVIM (Cardiology) is a board-certified Veterinary Cardiologist at MedVet Northern Utah. Dr. Grint attended Utah State University College of Agriculture in Logan, UT where she earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Bioveterinary Science. She went on to earn her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree at Texas A&M University College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences in College Station, TX. Following veterinary school, she completed a small animal medicine and surgery internship at Coral Springs Animal Hospital in Coral Springs, FL in addition to a cardiology specialty internship at Blue Pearl Veterinary Partners in Tampa, FL. Dr. Grint also completed a Cardiology Residency at the University of Wisconsin School of Veterinary Medicine in Madison, WI.
Dr. Grint is experienced in all aspects of cardiology with a particular interest in arrhythmias, congenital heart disease, and heartworm disease. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is watching a patient flourish and enjoy a great quality of life at home. When not treating patients, Dr. Grint enjoys English-style horseback riding, hiking, boating, reading, and watching live music.
- Bachelor of Science: Utah State University College of Agriculture, Logan, Utah
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Texas A&M University College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, College Station, Texas
- Small Animal Medicine and Surgery Internship: Coral Springs Animal Hospital, Coral Springs, Florida
- Cardiology Specialty Internship: Blue Pearl Veterinary Partners, Tampa, Florida
- Cardiology Residency: University of Wisconsin School of Veterinary Medicine, Madison, Wisconsin
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Internal Medicine (Cardiology)
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)