Kelly Bowman, DVM, is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Columbus, where she has been a part of the team since 2022.
Dr. Bowman attended the University of Findlay in Findlay, OH, where she earned Bachelor of Science degrees in Biology and Animal Science. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Columbus, OH. Following graduation from veterinary school, Dr. Bowman completed an internship in small animal medicine and surgery at MedVet Akron in Akron, OH.
Dr. Bowman has a special interest in diagnostic imaging and surgical emergencies. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is working in a fast-paced environment and seeing the excitement of families when they are reunited with their beloved pets.
When not caring for patients, Dr. Bowman can be found spending time with her husband, family, friends, and pets. She also enjoys traveling and doing many different outdoor activities.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Findlay, Findlay, OH
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, OH
- Small Animal Medicine and Surgery Internship: MedVet Akron, Akron, OH
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Ohio Veterinary Medical Association (OVMA)