Kelly Ring, DVM, is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Columbus where she has been part of the medical team since 2000. Dr. Ring attended The Ohio State University where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree and a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. Following her graduation from veterinary school, Dr. Ring completed a yearlong internship in small animal medicine and surgery at MedVet Columbus. She was awarded the Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Proficiency Award for 2010. Dr. Rings worked as a Veterinary Assistant at MedVet while attending Veterinary School.
Dr. Ring enjoys all aspects of small animal emergency medicine and critical care with particular interests in trauma, pain management, and feline urethral obstruction. She enjoys helping clients and pets through some of the most difficult situations. Dr. Ring also appreciates working with an amazing team that wants to consistently provide the very best patient care. When not treating patients, Dr. Ring enjoys yoga, playing volleyball, traveling and just hanging out with her Dachshunds.
- Bachelors of Science: The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
- Internship: MedVet Medical & Cancer Centers for Pets, Columbus, Ohio
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Ohio Veterinary Medical Association