Kenneth (Kenny) A. Arceneaux, DVM, Diplomate, ACVIM (SAIM), is a board-certified Veterinary Internal Medicine Specialist at MedVet New Orleans. Dr. Arceneaux attended Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine where he earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. Following his graduation from veterinary school, Dr. Arceneaux completed a yearlong internship in small animal medicine and surgery at Angell Memorial Animal Hospital and a three-year residency in small animal internal medicine at the Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine.
Dr. Arceneaux was one of the founding members of the Louisiana Veterinary Referral Center in 1999 which is now MedVet Mandeville. Since obtaining board certification from the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine, Dr. Arceneaux has become well known throughout the gulf coast region for his long-term commitment to patient and client care as well as and referring veterinarian collaboration. He has published articles on fungal disease in dogs and lectures both at local and national veterinary conferences.
Dr. Arceneaux maintains an interest in all aspects of small animal internal medicine with particular interest in infectious disease, gastroenterology and diagnostic imaging.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Internship: Angell Memorial Animal Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
- Residency: Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Small Animal Internal Medicine)
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Acadiana Veterinary Association
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Southeast Louisiana Veterinary Association
- Louisiana Veterinary Medical Association
- Florida Parish Veterinary Association