Kevin Ware, DVM, Diplomate, ACVR (Radiation Oncology), is a Board-certified Veterinary Radiation Oncologist and the Medical Director at MedVet Norwalk, where he been a part of the team since 2016. He is also the Radiation Oncology Specialty Leader for all MedVet locations.
Dr. Ware attended The University of Central Arkansas in Conway, AR and graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. He then earned his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Ware completed an internship in small animal medicine and surgery at Red Bank Hospital in Red Bank, NJ. He then completed a three-year Veterinary Radiation Oncology Residency at MedVet Columbus, in Worthington, OH.
Dr. Ware maintains an interest in all aspects of veterinary radiation oncology, although has a particular interest in the treatment of nasal tumors, and interactions between chemotherapy and radiation therapy. Dr. Ware’s favorite part of veterinary medicine is working with families and their pets to find their personalized path through cancer therapy.
When not caring for patients, Dr. Ware enjoys spending time with his family and four pets.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Central Arkansas, Conway, Arkansas
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Small Animal Internship: Red Bank Veterinary Hospital, Red Bank, New Jersey
- Residency: MedVet Medical & Cancer Centers for Pets, Columbus, Ohio
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Radiology in Radiation Oncology
- American College of Veterinary Radiology