Dr. Stone earned a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, MI. She then went on to earn a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from Michigan State University College of Veterinary Medicine in East Lansing, MI. Next, she completed a one-year specialty internship in emergency medicine in Richmond, VA.
A love for both science and animals led Dr. Stone to a career in veterinary medicine. She enjoys the unpredictable and diverse patients of emergency medicine and has a strong interest in endocrine and cardiopulmonary diseases. When not caring for her patients, Dr. Stone enjoys cooking, yoga, traveling and spending time with her family.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Michigan State University College of Veterinary Medicine, East Lansing, Michigan
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society
- Michigan Veterinary Medical Association
- Southeastern Michigan Veterinary Medical Association
- Society of Phi Zeta (Honor Society of Veterinary Medicine)