Kristin Hebert-Fisher, DVM, is the Daytime Hospitalist and Medical Director at MedVet Mandeville. She has been part of the medical team since 2001. Dr. Hebert-Fisher attended Centenary College, Shreveport, LA where she earned a Bachelor in Science degree followed by Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine where she earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. Following her graduation from veterinary school, Dr. Hebert-Fisher completed a yearlong internship in small animal medicine and surgery at The Louisiana Veterinary Referral Center, Mandeville, Louisiana, now known as MedVet Mandeville. After her internship, Dr. Hebert-Fisher joined the medical team as a hospitalist in Internal Medicine where she facilitates diagnostic and treatment plans and communicates updates to clients and referral partners.
Dr. Hebert-Fisher maintains an interest in all aspects of small animal internal medicine and most enjoys seeing her patients make a full recovery and return to their families. When not treating patients, Dr. Hebert-Fisher enjoys spending time with her husband and two boys, attending sporting events and being on the water.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Internship: The Louisiana Veterinary Referral Center, Mandeville, Louisiana
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Louisiana Veterinary Medical Association
- Florida Parishes Veterinary Association