Lauren Wickham, DVM is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Campbell and MedVet Mountain View where she has been a part of the team since 2020.
Dr. Wickham attended California State University San Marcos in San Marcos, CA where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. She then attended veterinary school, completing her clinical year at Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine in Baton Rouge, LA and earning her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine in St. Kitts, West Indies. She went on to complete a rotating internship in small animal medicine and surgery at VCA Shoreline Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center in Shelton, CT, VCA Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center in Norwalk, CT, and VCA Darien Animal Hospital in Darien, CT.
Dr. Wickham has a special interest in feline medicine, laceration repairs, diabetes mellitus, oncology, and histology. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is educating owners on their pet’s health and care, and treating critical patients by following them through intake, care, and discharge.
In her spare time, Dr. Wickham enjoys reading, watching movies and sci-fi shows, thrift shopping, and spending time with her three-legged cat, Pirate, that she adopted from an island.
- Bachelor of Science: California State University San Marcos, San Marcos, California
- Veterinary School Clinical Year: Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, St. Kitts, West Indies
- Rotating Internship in Small Animal Medicine and Surgery: VCA Shoreline Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center, Shelton, Connecticut, VCA Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center, Norwalk, Connecticut, and VCA Darien Animal Hospital, Darien, Connecticut
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)