Leah M. Miller, DVM is a veterinarian and Surgery Resident at MedVet Columbus, where she has been part of the clinical team since 2016. Dr. Miller attended Gannon University in Erie, Pennsylvania where she received a Bachelor of Science degree in Health Science before going on to complete her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree at the Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine in St Kitts & Nevis. Following veterinary school, Dr. Miller completed a small animal rotating internship at both the University of Wisconsin School of Veterinary Medicine and the Veterinary Specialty Hospital of the Carolinas, as well as a surgical internship at MedVet Cincinnati.
Although interested in all aspects of veterinary surgery, Dr. Miller maintains a particular interest in orthopedics, specifically fracture management and joint associated diseases. One of her favorite parts about practicing veterinary medicine is the bond she forms with her patients and their families.
When not caring for her patients, Dr. Miller enjoys hiking with her dog, martial arts, volleyball, and spending time with her family.
- Bachelor of Science: Gannon University, Erie, Pennsylvania
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, St Kitts & Nevis
- Internship (Rotating): University of Wisconsin School of Veterinary Medicine, Madison, Wisconsin
- Internship (Rotating): Veterinary Specialty Hospital of the Carolinas
- Internship (Surgery): MedVet Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
- American Veterinary Medical Association