Dr. Moore earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Animal Science and Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from Texas A&M University in College Station, TX. After completing veterinary school, she went on to complete a yearlong internship in small animal medicine and surgery at Kansas State University in Manhattan, KS, followed by a residency at Auburn University in Auburn, AL.
Passionate for all aspects of veterinary Surgery, Dr. Moore has a special interest in reconstructive surgery, surgical oncology, gastrointestinal surgery, and traumatology. She cares deeply for her Patients and loves being able to help Clients when their pets require care.
When not at the hospital, Dr. Moore can often be found trying a new restaurant. She enjoys vinyasa yoga and going to the movies.
- Bachelor of Science: Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- Internship: Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas
- Residency: Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Veterinary Society of Surgical Oncology
- American Association of Feline Practitioners