Lincoln Every, DVM, MS is a veterinarian who is residency trained in radiology. He joined the MedVet Chicago team in September 2019. Dr. Every earned his Bachelor of Science in Integrative Biology from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in Champaign, IL followed by his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the University of Minnesota College of Veterinary Medicine in St. Paul, MN. He also earned his Master of Science in Comparative and Veterinary Medicine from The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Columbus, OH. Dr. Every completed an internship at Loomis Basin Equine Medical Center in Penryn, CA followed by a diagnostic imaging internship at Washington State University Veterinary Teaching Hospital in Pullman, WA and a diagnostic imaging residency at The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Columbus, OH.
Dr. Every has co-authored multiple publications on veterinary radiology and has delivered many lectures and seminars on various aspects of radiology including Radiographic Tracheal Dimensions and Tracheal Lumen to Vertebral Body Ratios in the Normal American Miniature Horse.
When he isn’t practicing veterinary medicine, Dr. Every enjoys riding motorcycles and skiing.
- Bachelor of Science (Integrative Biology): University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Champaign, IL
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of Minnesota College of Veterinary Medicine, St. Paul, MN
- Master of Science (Comparative and Veterinary Medicine): The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Internship: Loomis Basin Equine Medical Center, Penryn, CA
- Diagnostic Imaging Internship: Washington State University Veterinary Teaching Hospital, Pullman, WA
- Diagnostic Imaging Residency: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, OH