Lindsey Harvey, DVM is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet New Orleans and MedVet Mandeville. She has been a part of the MedVet team since November 2020. Dr. Harvey attended Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, LA where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biological Sciences. She then attended the Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine in Baton Rouge, LA where she earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. Following veterinary school, she completed a rotating small animal medicine and surgery internship at the University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine in Urbana, IL.
Dr. Harvey has a special interest in toxicology, anaphylaxis, and trauma. Her favorite part of emergency medicine is that every day is different.
In her spare time, Dr. Harvey enjoys traveling, reading, baking, and cooking.
- Bachelor of Science: Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Rotating Small Animal Medicine and Surgery Internship: University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine, Urbana, Illinois
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)