Lindsey Peterson, DVM, Diplomate, ACVIM (Neurology) is a Veterinary Neurologist at MedVet Chicago where she has been part of the team since 2018. Dr. Peterson attended Michigan State University in East Lansing, MI where she received her Bachelor of Science degree in Zoology before going on to complete her veterinary training at the University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine in Champaign, IL in 2014. Following veterinary school, Dr. Peterson completed a small animal internship at Washington State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Pullman, WA, followed by a neurology residency at Purdue University in West Layfayette, IN.
Although trained in all aspects of veterinary neurology, Dr. Peterson maintains a particular interest in neurosurgery, traumatic brain and spinal cord injury. She especially enjoys being able to witness daily just how strong the human-animal bond can be and being able to provide support to owners and their pets during times of illness.
Outside of the hospital, Dr. Peterson likes hiking, yoga, and road trips with her cat and co-pilot, Twitch.
- Bachelor of Science: Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Champaign, Illinois
- Internship: Washington State University, Pullman, Washington
- Residency: Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Neurology)