Liz Lee, DVM, DACVIM (SAIM), is a Board-certified Veterinary Internist at MedVet Northern Utah and MedVet Salt Lake City. She has been a part of the MedVet team since October 2020. Dr. Lee attended the University of California, Berkeley in Berkeley, CA where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree with Honors in Molecular and Cell Biology with an emphasis in Cell and Developmental Biology. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the University of California, Davis School of Veterinary Medicine in Davis, CA and completed a rotating medicine and surgery internship at California Veterinary Specialists in Carlsbad, CA. Following her internship, Dr. Lee returned to the University of California, Davis School of Veterinary Medicine and completed an Internal Medicine Residency.
Dr. Lee has a special interest in renal and immune diseases. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is learning more about the intricacies of physiology, disease, and medicine. Subsequently, she loves using this knowledge to help families better understand their pet’s health so that together they can develop a plan that best suits their family.
In her spare time, Dr. Lee enjoys cooking and staying active with CrossFit. She loves to be outdoors, especially white water rafting or hiking.
In our “Meet the Specialist” series, we are taking you behind the scenes to get to know our specialists better and to show you why we love our team members so much! Meet Dr. Liz Lee who is residency trained in Veterinary Internal Medicine at MedVet Salt Lake City and MedVet Northern Utah.
- Bachelor of Arts: University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, California
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of California, Davis School of Veterinary Medicine, Davis, California
- Rotating Medicine and Surgery Internship: California Veterinary Specialists in Carlsbad, California
- Residency: University of California, Davis School of Veterinary Medicine, Davis, California
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)