Lynn Life, DVM, is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Mobile where she has been part of the medical team since 2016. Her first career was in nursing where worked in the emergency and critical care departments at the Charity Hospital of New Orleans for over a decade. She pursued her second career in veterinary medicine by attending Louisiana State University where she earned Bachelor of Science and Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degrees.
Dr. Life brings her extensive experience in human emergency, critical care and trauma care to the veterinary emergency room. She enjoys all aspects of small animal emergency medicine with areas of special interest including surgery and diseases of small breed dogs. Her favorite part of practicing veterinary medicine is being there for pets and families in their time of need. When not treating patients, Dr. Life enjoys spending time outdoors with her family and five dogs ranging in size from a four-pound poodle to a hundred-pound Newfoundland.
- Registered Nurse: Charity Hospital School of Nursing, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Bachelor of Science: Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Mobile Veterinary Medical Association
- Louisiana Veterinary Medical Association
- Florida Veterinary Medical Association
- Northwest Florida Veterinary Medical Association