Dr. Buller attended the University of Louisiana at Lafayette in Lafayette, LA where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology and a minor in Chemistry. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine in Baton Rouge, LA. Following earning her veterinary degree, Dr. Buller completed a rotating medicine and surgery internship at the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University in Worcester County, MA. Additionally, she completed a residency in internal medicine at the University of California, Davis, School of Veterinary Medicine in Davis, CA.
Dr. Buller is a published co-author with written work regarding feline lower airway disease and immunology. She has a special interest in critical care as well as in infectious, liver, endocrine, gastrointestinal, immune-mediated, and pancreatic diseases. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is that it fulfills her love of working with animals and people. She also enjoys the variety that veterinary medicine offers and engaging in client education.
When not caring for patients, Dr. Buller enjoys spending time with her family and outdoor activities such as hiking, skiing, biking, and bird watching. She also loves cooking and is a wine enthusiast.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Lafayette, LA
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine, Baton Rouge, LA.
- Internship: Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University, Worcester County, MA
- Residency: University of California, Davis, School of Veterinary Medicine, Davis, CA
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)