Mandy Rehm, DVM, MS is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian who joined the MedVet Mobile team in 2020. Dr. Rehm earned both her Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees in from the University of Alabama-Birmingham, followed by her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine.
Dr. Rehm is interested in all aspects of veterinary medicine, but especially enjoys emergency medicine, physical rehab, pain management in geriatric patients, and surgery. She finds establishing relationships with both owners and pets one of the most important parts of practicing veterinary medicine.
When not working, she volunteers and as is a medical adviser for the Weimaraner Rescue of the South (she has four Weimaraners herself!) and is an avid sports fan, especially for Auburn University athletics (War Eagle!).
- Bachelor of Science: University of Alabama-Birmingham
- Master of Science in Mathematics: University of Alabama-Birmingham
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Alabama Veterinary Medical Association (ALVMA)
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society