Dr. Kunchur attended Nagpur Veterinary College in Nagpur, India where she earned a Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry degree. She then earned a Master of Science degree from the University of Wisconsin – Madison in Madison, WI. Following earning her veterinary degree, Dr. Kunchur completed the clinical year of the ECFVG (Education Commissions for Foreign Veterinary Graduates) program and met all AVMA requirements to practice in the United States. Additionally, Dr. Kunchur completed a rotating medicine and surgery internship at Metropolitan Veterinary Hospital in Akron, OH, and a critical care residency at Cape Cod Veterinary Specialists in Buzzards Bay, MA.
Dr. Kunchur has a special interest in nephrology, sepsis, endocrine emergencies, and mechanical ventilation. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is the pathophysiology of critical care and witnessing pets recover.
When not caring for patients at the hospital, Dr. Kunchur enjoys traveling with her family, art, and playing the piano.
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry: Nagpur Veterinary College, Nagpur, India
- Master of Science: University of Wisconsin – Madison, Madison, WI
- Internship: Metropolitan Veterinary Hospital, Akron, OH
- Residency: Cape Cod Veterinary Specialists, Buzzards Bay, MA
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)